WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
701 Manufacturers Road
Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37405
The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
What you will need to succeed
- Prior experience with heavy diesel equipment and trailer maintenance
- Provides maintenance information by using CMMS.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work multiple shifts with potential overtime hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.