About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Industrial Electrician - Battle Creek, MI
177 Angell Street
Battle Creek, Michigan, 49037
We are seeking an Industrial Electrician to be located in Battle Creek, Ml. This plant is 100% recycled paper mill. The Industrial Electrician will be responsible to perform maintenance and repair of paper board manufacturing equipment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at Journeyman Electrician level.
- Experienced with 480 VAC, 3 phase along with lower voltages.
- Able to trouble shoot and repair semi-automated production equipment.
- Experience with trouble shooting and preventive maintenance of large DC and AC motors.
- Able to effectively use standard electrical test equipment including volt meter, amprobe and megger
- Familiar with and able to safely apply with the National Electrical Code and other local safety codes, policies and procedures.
- Able to read and interpret facility blue prints and equipment technical manuals.
- Computer literate and able to be effective and efficient with various computer applications.
- Able to perform electrical construction projects and repair.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively work within a team environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting Allen Bradley and Delta V Control Logix PLC’s.
- Experience with AC and DC drives in fan, pump, and conveyor applications.
- Ability to set up AC and DC drives
- Experience with HMI touch screens
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Willing and able to work varying shifts, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime, as needed.
- Willing to work in a tobacco free environment.
- Willing and able to participate in safety programs and activities.
Position includes a competitive benefit package.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.