WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
How you will impact WestRock:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Corrugated equipment maintenance experience OR related heavy industrial maintenance experience
* Familiarity and experience with motors, drives, contacts, relays, timers, PLC's, PC's.
* Awareness of OSHA standards for electrical safety
* Ability to perform electrical and mechanical work as necessary
* Technical understanding and skills with a focus on safety
* Demonstrated troubleshooting abilities
* Understanding of control circuits, hydraulics and pneumatics
* Ability to read and understand wiring schematics, machine manuals, mechanical drawings and blue prints
* Knowledge of preventive maintenance on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
* Ability to follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
* Ability to remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
What you need to succeed:
Associate's degree or certification in industrial maintenance, machining or related field preferred
Demonstrated advanced maintenance training and experience in mechanical/electrical industry
Lean manufacturing knowledge, especially 55 a plus
Skills and Abilities:
Conscientious and productive, results and team oriented, Corrugated Equipment Maintenance experience preferred, technical understanding and skills, focus on safety, powertools, and attention to detail and flexibility.
Successful candidae can provide direction and also work independently.
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled