WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
7915 Industrial Village Rd, Greensboro, NC, 27409
Ensure the quality of flexographic labels and cartons by inspecting and verifying that the products being produced meet customer provided specifications.
How you will impact WestRock:
Ensures each order meets customer-approved requirements by reviewing text, artwork, and barcode readings and compare to approved artwork proof.
Verifies correct UV, varnish, and stock are being used for the order.
Pulls and/or inspects customer samples.
Checks each press on a frequent basis to review press retains and verifies documentation for the order is correctly completed and all customer requirements are met.
Aids production supervisors and press operators in the quality decision-making process when needed.
Uses Pantone Book, Pantone Viewing Light, Color Standards, X-Rite Density Reader, and Bar Code scanners to perform appropriate tests and record findings accordingly.
Completes QC checklists and other required documentation and checks for errors and/or omissions.
Performs product run testing as needed, such as alcohol rub testing, die cut testing testing, and peel/tape testing.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.)
- Must have at least one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to manage time effectively.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence. Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities. An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential. A career with a global packaging company where sustainability, safety and inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.