About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Quality Auditor - 3rd shift - Dallas, TX
1455 Terre Colony Court
Dallas, Texas, 75212
Multi Packaging Solutions, a WestRock Company – Gift Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card (Gift Card) Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS is currently seeking a Quality Auditor on 3rd shift. Starting Pay $13.50 and up based on experience. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan.
What you will do:
- Assists manufacturing in maintaining the required quality standards through ongoing inspection.
- Audits all operator processes against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Verifies product integrity to job specifications – structure, color, size, layout, etc. using variety of tools, measures, and methods.
- Identifies errors by completing and placing a hold tag on the load.
- Reads and understands the combo and job tickets for quantities, selection numbers, size specifications, or other specifications before beginning the job.
- Reports any questions or problems to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Collects and visually inspects customer samples for color variance, size, and cosmetic defects before forwarding to sample area for processing.
- Releases jobs to the shipping department as needed.
- Completes required job and weight count reports daily.
- Performs final inspections for specified customers.
- Weighs jobs for count verification.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D required
- Prior quality inspection experience preferred
Experience in a print/packaging work environment a plus.
Able to communicate in English, Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Able to meet deadlines in an environment where interruptions occur.
Intermediate computer skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Able to distinguish colors to inspect product.
Able to maintain good attendance.
Willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Organization skills and effective time management
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.