WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Corporate Communications Intern
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Corporate Communications Intern, Atlanta, GA
The Communications intern role will report to director of communications. The role
will work out of the Atlanta, GA home office. Ideal candidate is an undergraduate (junior or senior) studying communications, public relations, marketing, digital communication for business development. The internship will consist of several projects supporting the communications team.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Create bi-weekly newsletter for Atlanta and
· Create and post messaging on Atlanta and Richmond
· Assist with developing intranet content, as
story leads are assigned
· Assist in planning and coordinating Atlanta-based
employee engagement meetings
What you need to succeed:
· Demonstrated examples of using an analytical
approach to problem solving
· Digital media experience
· Sharp business acumen, analytical and judgment
· Leadership experience
· Ability to work in a high-performing environment
· Clear communicator with self-confidence
· Financial understanding is a plus
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor's in Communications, Media Studies, Digital Media, Public Relations, Advertising, Analytics,Mathematics, Marketing or related field of study
· GPA in major greater than or equal to 3.0
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse
workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.