WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr. Security Operations Analyst - Norcross, GA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
- The Security Operations Analyst will monitor WestRock cyber threat management activities.
- This person will interact with outsourced security providers and the WestRock information technology teams.
How will you impact WestRock:
- Coordinate with support and resources.
- Manage portals.
- Deploy client software to client devices.
- Troubleshot clients for performance issues.
- Understand and work with peer teams to extend solutions into other locations.
- Build and deploy log monitoring tools.
- Query FireEye tools (ETP/HX/NX) etc.
- Receive and address alerts from the FireEye platform.
- Participate in the monitoring of security threats and risks alerting from security solutions.
- Assist with incident response events.
- Monitor security vulnerabilities, threats, and events in network and host systems.
- Lead in developing strategies to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities.
- Act as a resource for security investigations and make recommendations for courses of action.
- Lead in strategic planning for the deployment of information security technologies .
- Ensure security threat response procedures are being executed by the appropriate technical teams.
- Participate in the design and implementation of education programs focused on user awareness and security compliance.
- Collect metrics and prepare technical reports for executive management.
- Demonstrate problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 8 years of security-related IT experience with at least 4 years working with, operating and implementing security tools, including any of the following but not limited to: network administration, network security, server administration, system security, endpoint security, vulnerability, patch management, Microsoft Active Directory and programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, including any of the following but not limited to: Information Systems, Network Engineering or Information Security.
- Certifications in related field, including any of the following but not limited to: Security +, Network +, CISSP, CCNA Security, CCIE, MCSE, MCITP, SANS GICSP, CISM, FireEye Certifications.
- Strong preference for FireEye training and certifications.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal direction.
- Strategic thinker with strong communication skills.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.