About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr. Manager, Information Security Risk - Norcross, GA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
- WestRock is a large multi-national manufacturer with a complex IT environment that is growing largely through acquisition.
- This is a senior role that will be responsible for understanding enterprise IT risks and creating strategic plans to mitigate risk on a priority basis.
- Risks that are not remediated immediately must understood and accepted by corporate executives when appropriate.
- This role will lead a small team of other IT risk professionals.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Maintain a risk registry of all enterprise risks.
- Maintain the NIST cybersecurity framework process for the enterprise.
- Translate business unit risk into prioritized action plans.
- Drive corporate information security strategy based a risk-based methodology.
- Perform risk management to minimize risks to acceptable levels.
- Help lead the creation of and socialization the corporate information security strategy.
- Review new business initiatives, identifying risk and make remediation recommendations.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or a similar level of training in IT and information security.
- 12 years of IT experience with 8 years of experience focused on information security.
- Minimally 5 years in an information security leadership role.
- Must have strong communications skills with the ability to interface with both executives and technical staff.
- Experience running risk management programs.
- Experience with IT architecture planning.
- Travel up to 30%, although this may be higher when ramping up.
- Self-starter with the capability to motivate others.
- Experience leading small teams of direct reports across a global enterprise.
- Experience coordinating geographically-dispersed virtual teams.
- Certifications a plus such as: CISSP, CISM, CRISC and other similar certs.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.