WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Nexthink Analyst - Norcross, GA or Richmond, VA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
- Perform daily system monitoring, implement metrics and review trends to proactively tackle technical issues prior to end user impact.
- Analyze existing WestRock IT infrastructure and apply new ideas and solutions on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot, and solve complicated technical issues among a global enterprise environment.
How you will impact WestRock:
- You will be actively involved in the growth of WestRock.
- Improve quality of IT services for end users in relation to incident submission reductions and MTTR reductions.
- Empower digital workplace transformation in relation to change management and migration projects.
- Ensure endpoint security and compliance to minimize risk exposure.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Preferred: 5+ years of experience in similar work in large corporate environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Nexthink technology; at least 1-2 years of Nexthink implementation experience.
- Ability to implement and maintain all aspects of Nexthink technology within WestRock environment, including but not limited to ServiceNow integration components, investigations, metrics, dashboards, data presentations for upper-level management, and user access management.
- Ability to analyze data, recognize trends, and react accordingly.
- Working knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow.
- Strong scripting skills (minimum PowerShell, and NXSQL).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Capability to read and write technical documentation.
- High motivation for self-development and staying abreast with current technology trends.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight.
- Ability to support multiple business needs at once and work among cross-functional teams.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills.
- Previous experience with ServiceNow integration with Nexthink preferred.
- Previous experience with Nexthink Act and Engage preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server services preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows end-user services preferred.
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS) preferred.
- Knowledge of user analytics technologies (e.g. Splunk) preferred.
- Bilingual preferred and a plus.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.