About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
JDE Functional Architect
WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
Every day, our 42,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 275 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees and investors.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Serve as JD Edwards application subject matter expert guiding configuration, custom development and solution architect with a focus on one or more core modules – Financials, Sales, Purchasing, Capital Asset Management, Inventory, Manufacturing, Advanced Pricing, and/or Agreements
- Identify process efficiencies, recommend innovative uses of software functionality, communicate design, implement solutions and train end-users
- Develop & document specifications for JD Edwards configurations and associated interfaces to ensure scalable integrated enterprise platform
- Guide the development of training material and technical documentation
- Provide project guidance for small-to-medium projects related to the JD Edwards environment utilizing team-oriented approaches.
- Provide production support in a fast-paced business environment.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 6-8 years JD Edwards experience with a focus on one or more core modules – Financials, Sales, Purchasing, Capital Asset Management, or Inventory. Strong preference for Financials knowledge.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne release 8.9 or higher experience is preferred
- Experience with Acquisitions and Mergers is a plus.
- Solid understanding of setup tables, system integration, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Equipment & Asset Management processes and reporting
- Ability to research and analyze data to diagnose and resolve system issues.
- Ability to perform mass data analysis using Databrowser, SQL, or Data Access Studio
- Experience with configuration of JDE objects in Object Management Workbench (OMW).
- Ability to review and make recommendations for the application of POCs or ESUs
- Experience in integration of other applications into the JDE environment; WebMethods, Oracle Transportation Management, and industry specific Manufacturing Execution System experience is a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office tools including Powerpoint, Visio, and Project
- Bachelor’s degree is required.