IT Application Support Analyst
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Our technology organization is transforming how we work at WestRock. We align with our businesses to deliver innovative solutions that:
- Address specific business challenges, integrate processes, and create great experiences
- Connect our work to shared goals that propel WestRock forward in the Digital Age
- Imagine how technology can advance the way we work by using disruptive technology
We are looking for forward thinking technologists that can accelerate our focus areas such as building stronger foundational technology capabilities, reducing complexity, employing digital transformation concepts, and leveraging disruptive technology.
The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Applications Support Analyst will play a key role in the successful on-going operation of automated processes across the company. They will support the day-to-day technical operations of the WestRock Enterprise RPA Center of Excellence (COE) by managing automation schedules, addressing issues, and collaborating with technical resources to ensure the security, architecture, and configuration of the systems are functioning.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Daily administration of the Blue Prism live environment (running processes, maintaining VM resources, viewing logs etc)
- Manage and allocate process workloads
- Act as 1st level support for automation issues
- Manage and investigate exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Investigate issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and assist in the timely responses and solutions as required.
- Monitor consistency in process automation coding and naming
- Assist in the release, upgrade test, and deployment of newer versions of the automation application/environment
- Monitor change items and consult with IT regarding upstream changes to infrastructure and applications that may require changes/testing to existing automations
- Partner with security and other teams regarding access and authorization to functional applications for use in new/on-going process automations
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project including Dev, UAT, and production deployment
- Act as RPA liaison with other technology groups, to support inter-team coordination
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelors in a degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Engineering or Finance.
- 3-5 years work experience in an IT, Project Management, Finance, Consulting or Engineering capacity.
- Experience with software requirements development, SDLC, and familiarity with both waterfall and Agile development processes
- Intermediate understanding of business processes. Capable of analysing a process.
- Experience with Blue Prism Process Studio and Object Studio
- Blue Prism Certification a plus
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to manage competing demands, prioritize workload, and manage multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.