About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Information Security Project Manager - Norcross, GA
- Responsible for overall project management, including cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Leads, plans and administers the operational and tactical activities of IT and business project teams, which are assigned to a variety of information security projects, following the processes of the Enterprise Program Management Office (ePMO).
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring the project(s) are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
How will you impact WestRock:
- Develops and implements detailed project plans.
- Coordinate resource availability and allocation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Continuously analyzes project risk, develops mitigation strategies and drives resolution of issues.
- Prepares and delivers project status reports.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
What you need to succeed:
- Educational preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with various information security technologies/controls.
- Understanding of multiple development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Spiral is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PMP, CISSP and/or other security certifications is a plus.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.