About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
ICS Security Analyst - Norcross, GA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
This role will be responsible for assessing, designing, implementing and supporting cyber security controls within WestRock’s industrial environments including mills, plants, warehouses and other manufacturing facilities.
How will you impact WestRock:
- Conduct security assessments for Industrial Control Systems (ICS)/SCADA .
- Design and implement various IT solutions in industrial environments.
- Participate in strategic planning for the deployment of ICS technologies and program enhancements.
- Construct and review security policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 8 years of IT experience with at least 4 years working with, operating, and implementing information security tools, including any of the following but not limited to (within an industrial environment): network administration, network security, server administration, system security, endpoint security, vulnerability, patch management, Microsoft Active Directory and programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study such as: Information Systems, Network Engineering or Information Security.
- Security certifications are desired, such as: Security +, Network +, CISSP, CCNA Security, CCIE, MCSE, MCITP, SANS GICSP, CISM, FireEye.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal direction.
- Experience working with ICS best practices and frameworks such as: ISA-99/IEC-62443, NERC CIP, NIST SP 800-82, etc.
- Familiarity with common ICS components (PLCs, HMI, RTUs, SIS).
- Demonstrated experience working with at least one DCS vendor (Honeywell, Emerson, ABB, etc.)
- Experience deploying working with security practices and technologies such as virtualization, vulnerability assessments, anti-virus, firewalls, patching and monitoring in ICS environments.
- Experience working with industrial protocols such as OPC. Modbus TCP, HART, etc.
- Able to travel up to 30%
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.