About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Cybersecurity Analyst - Norcross, GA or Richmond, VA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
- The Cybersecurity Analyst will monitor, analyze, investigate and escalate WestRock cyber threat management activities from multiple sources.
- This person will interact with outsourced security providers and the WestRock information technology teams.
How will you impact WestRock:
- Implement technical security solutions.
- Act as a resource for security investigations and make recommendations for courses of action.
- Participate in the monitoring of security threats and risks alerting from WestRock security solutions.
- Assist with incident response events.
- Monitor security vulnerabilities, threats and events in network and host systems.
- Participate in developing process and procedures to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities.
- Participate in strategic planning for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements.
- Coordinate the remediation of security findings across IT teams.
- Participate in the design and implementation of cyber awareness campaigns.
- Collect metrics and prepare technical reports for executive management.
- Demonstrate problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills
What you need to succeed:
- At least 8 years of information technologies experience with at least 4 years working with, operating, and implementing information security tools, including any of the following but not limited to: network administration, network security, server administration, system security, endpoint security, vulnerability, patch management, Microsoft Active Directory and programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study, including any of the following but not limited to: Information Systems, Network Engineering or Information Security.
- Security certifications are desired, such as: Security +, Network +, CISSP, CCNA Security, CCIE, MCSE, MCITP, SANS GICSP, CISM and FireEye Certifications.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal direction.
- Malware reverse engineering skills a plus.
- Strategic thinker with strong communication skills.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.