About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr. Technical Kronos Analyst- Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
At WestRock, we provide packaging solutions designed to give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with them to deliver the best value on everything from paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers to specialty packages, boxes and displays. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together. Every day, our 50,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in more than 320 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs.
Location and/or Business/Division Details (if applicable)
Title Senior Technical Kronos Analyst – Duluth, GA
● The Senior Technical Kronos Analyst will act as a technical expert to develop Kronos solutions to support all the company’s operations. To create detailed business requirement documents, test plans and detailed test cases.
● They will develop and design scalable and efficient interfaces using Workforce Integration Manager (WIM), custom reports using Visual Studio (SSRS) and SQL scripting in a SQL Server environment. Programming will be developed and maintained to fulfill all business requirements.
● The analyst’s role will be a mixture of 50% technical and 50% functional.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Interaction with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
· Deliver technical solutions to handle the business needs.
· Effectively communicate throughout the organization and the ability to present complex concepts clearly in easily understandable terms.
What you need to succeed:
· The requirement for this position will be at least five (5) years of experience working with the Kronos Workforce Central Software System with expertise in Version 7.0 forward including full data integration.
· Strong knowledge of the interaction between all Kronos modules and detailed familiarity with all the Kronos database tables and views.
· Strong familiarity with the Kronos APIs are a necessity.
· Pay rule configuration experience is required within the Kronos application to support all company goals, standards and policies. Past experiences with complex union and bargaining agreements will be helpful.
· A strong understanding of object security for employee and screen viewing with all profiles will be required.
· Experience implementing Kronos software and service packs.
· Ability to build multiple environments and have skills in properly tuning the system for peak efficiencies.
· Must be able to create hyper-find queries and genies and understand the navigational aspect of the Kronos system.
· Ability to work within complex project team environments; adhering to project schedules, goals and governance.
· Ability to maintain positive relationships with customers and internal business partners
· Focus on details, accuracy and quality and be willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are a must to fulfill this requirement.
· A proficiency in Microsoft Office using Word and Excel is required.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.