About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
PeopleSoft Administrator- Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
At WestRock, we provide packaging solutions designed to give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with them to deliver the best value on everything from paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers to specialty packages, boxes and displays. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together. Every day, our 50,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in more than 320 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs.
Location and/or Business/Division Details (if applicable)
Title: PeopleSoft Administrator – Duluth, GA
● The PeopleSoft Systems Administrator will act as a technical expert to maintain/support, upgrade, and patching of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application on Peopletools 8.56.
● The resource will act as a subject matter expert (SME) for planning, installing, deploying, maintaining, integrating, and tuning for optimal performance in a multi-lingual global presence 24x7 365 days environment.
● The SME acts as a liaison between various teams that includes but not limited to technical and business analysts, database, networking, security, operating systems, business and internal/external stakeholders.
● Experience in Kronos and Workbrain administration is an added advantage but not required.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Help support the technical and business analysts in meeting the business processes and requirements set forth by the business customers.
· Providing solutions that are scalable and secure following a thorough impact analysis with an eye on the growing needs of the future.
· Deliver results that keep the application current and secure, integrate with third party applications, and excellent performance of the PeopleSoft application.
· Effectively communicate across the organization using appropriate communication methods, present complex concepts clearly in easily understood terms.
· Demonstrating coaching and mentoring skills.
What you need to succeed:
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree, with at least 3+ years of PeopleSoft System Administration experience.
· Strong Knowledge of the PeopleSoft technology platform and related technologies.
· Extensive hands-on experience in PeopleSoft implementations and upgrades (Tools & Application).
· Expertise installing, configuring, maintaining PeopleSoft-Application, Application Servers (Tuxedo), Webservers (Weblogic), file servers, ftp servers, Process scheduler, Cobol, SQR, Integration Broker, Security, ExcelToCI, Application Engine, Data mover etc.,
· Experience in applying PeopleSoft change packages, Tax Updates and fixes using Change Assistant and PUM.
· Experience with Performance tuning (Identify and fix performance bottlenecks and tune the applications at various levels).
· Good knowledge of PeopleSoft Application on Security Layer including but not limited to SSL certificates, SSO etc., Experience with Change Control Procedures.
· Experience using Elastic Search for PeopleSoft Applications.
· Experience with Disaster Recovery Procedures and document the procedures.
· Experience with Kronos Workforce central v7 installations and upgrades, SDM, database refreshes, etc., is good to have and an added advantage.
· Ability to maintain positive relationships with customers and internal business partners
· Focus on details, accuracy and quality and be willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are a must to fulfill this requirement.
· Create and maintain thorough technical documentation.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.