WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Kronos & Workbrain Timekeeping Application Manager- Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
At WestRock, we provide packaging solutions designed to give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with them to deliver the best value on everything from paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers to specialty packages, boxes and displays. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together. Every day, our 50,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in more than 320 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs.
Location and/or Business/Division Details (if applicable)
Title: Kronos and Workbrain Timekeeping Applications Manager – Duluth, GA
· The Kronos and Workbrain Timekeeping Applications Manager will act as a liaison between the Business User Community and your team to fully understand the business processes, requirements and production needs providing an ongoing flow of service, support and forward motion for the Timekeeping Applications.
· They will assist and fine tune the project management process to effectively handle the gathering of requirements, building system designs, functional requirements and the tools necessary for all implementations to achieve the result of meeting the milestones at hand.
· They will guide their team for successfully handling production support, ongoing development and all problem-solving activities. This requires the proper assignment of tasks, follow-up of all activities in process and providing the depth of knowledge so they can be successful at their job and responsibilities.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Provide a strong relationship with the user community by building trust and effectively handling their needs. Provide the understanding and use of the service tools involved to document and methodically handle all service level agreements within the proper time constraints. This covers the business locations, Payroll, HR and Timekeeping areas of the company.
· Effectively manage multiple priorities occurring during the normal business process both for development and production support and maintaining an ongoing knowledge of events in process.
· Provide motivation for your team by settling internal conflicts, ensuring respect among team members and providing the knowledge of proper management and guidance in all daily activities. Ensuring that the proper administrative procedures are followed and providing a successful path for growth within your team’s careers.
What you need to succeed:
· 10+ years of prior experience in the management of team resources along with all administrative responsibilities.
· 15+ years of prior experience in Payroll, Human Resources and Timekeeping Systems.
· 10+ years of Kronos WFC Workforce Timekeeper, Accruals, Attendance, Attestation, Scheduler, Pay Rule Configuration, Security setup both with profiles and labor level sets. Understanding of all hyperfind queries, genies and structures of the system. A strong functional knowledge of the above elements is a necessity to properly guide activities for this department.
· A strong technical knowledge of the Kronos environment for Workforce Integration Manager (WIM), API’s database skills within both an Oracle and SQL Server Environment.
· 10+ years of experience with the networking for Kronos 4500 and InTouch time devices and a thorough understanding of the Workforce Device Manager (WDM) to support this area.
· Experience implementing Kronos software releases, service packs and using both the SDM migration tools and working with system logs and online documentation.
· Previous experience with Workbrain software would be preferred for the understanding of our legacy environments under this platform.
· Experience with company mergers and acquisitions along with a full understanding of working with both bargaining and non-bargaining agreements. This encompasses both the understanding of Union contracts along with standard HR policy.
· Being methodical and having good problem-solving skills to research and diagnose ongoing business issues as well as solving both functional and technical situations that arise.
· Having a strong work ethic and being a firm supporter of building a dedicated team environment. This means the willingness to provide the extra effort and time to meet all project deadlines.
· Having a detailed understanding and experience with large scale projects to oversee capital requirements, project plans, budgeting and being fully engaged with the company’s Project Management Office.
· Being proficient in using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Project.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.