Kronos Business Analyst- Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Position: Kronos Business Analyst
The candidate for this position will have :
- (3) to four (4) years of solid experience working with the Kronos Workforce
- Central Software System with expertise from Version 7.0 forward.
- Strong knowledge of theinteraction between all Kronos modules.
- Ability be able to configure the Kronos application to support all company goals, standards, and policies.
- This will include the full documentation of the system
- Configuration and all ongoing changes required.
- The position requires interaction with the business customers to fully understand their business processes and all Kronos system requests.
- Ability to understand a new production request along with the ability to ascertain the proper
priorities for production support of all incidents that occur.
- Candidate must be well versed in the configuration of the Kronos software including strong expertise in the areas of pay rules and building blocks, accrual rules, attendance policies and all security profiles.
- Ability to create hyper-find queries and genies and understand the navigational aspect of the Kronos system.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans