WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Business/Systems Analyst - Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
- Support, test, correct and document large and/or complex issues and recommend modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result that supports the business.
- Produces detailed designs and documents using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
- Researches technical design specifications to meet functional requirements.
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with team members, and external and internal customers to analyze information needs and design solutions.
- Design test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, conducting tests, recording and reporting outcomes.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Optimize IT applications to drive data standardization throughout the WestRock Corrugated Division.
- Drive continued savings from our current IT application portfolio by analyzing/updating interfaces into an out of ERP/MFG solutions.
- Follow documented core values important to the WestRock culture: Integrity, Respect, Accountability and Excellence.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- SQL experience:
- Able to support business requirements by leveraging SQL knowledge to extract data and perform basic updates against application databases.
- Ability to understand database relationships and knowledge of various table joining methods to achieve desired results.
- Knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications to deliver extracted data to business users for subsequent analysis and transformation.
- Crystal Reports:
- Ability to create and maintain Crystal Reports and be able to integrate the reports with Business Objects.
- Knowledge of how to connect with various databases to access required report data.
- Unix shell scripting experience – 2+ years.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily workforce.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.