Sr Business Process Specialist, Digital Supply Chain Program Management – Atlanta, GA
The Sr Business Process Specialist - Digital Supply Chain Program Management position will coordinate the Digital Supply Chain Program and Initiatives Portfolio. The right candidate will demonstrate deep domain expertise in Supply Chain Management (SCM) and/or Order To Cash (OTC), be comfortable managing multiple concurrent tracks of work, and have excellent communication and organizational skills. S/He must be comfortable managing multiple concurrent tracks of work and have excellent communication and organizational skills. S/He will need to understand the nuances across businesses and solutions that are standardized where they can be and unique where they need to be. At times, S/he could be asked to collaborate with multiple functional groups within the larger IT organization and championing initiatives across the Digital Supply Chain functional areas.
This role will have responsibility to drive a service delivery culture for Incidents, Requests and Projects. The organization will implement SLA’s specific to service delivery and drive accountability and continuous improvement of those services.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Experience managing IT Demand Management Processes
· Exposed to collaborate and deliver digital solutions in the functional areas of Supply Chain Management and/or Order To Cash
· Deep understanding of ePMO standards, methods & procedures in support of budgets, projects and program initiatives.
· Drive – detail business requirements, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet needs of business stakeholders
· Deliver and Track the evolution of the projects and programs based on the approved timeline, scope and budget plan.
· Communicate major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review program and project activities; manages prioritization procedures
· Build relationships with key stakeholders and program/project resources to drive key decisions and ensure timely project complete
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field. MBA preferred. Certification in Project Management (PMP) and/or Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus.
· 6+ years of experience in related field including Supply Chain Operations, Order Management Systems, Program Management, Project Manager and/or Performance Excellence/Six Sigma.
· Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills. Track record that demonstrates practical application of PMBOK principles within an organization
· Direct work experience with It Strategic planning including systems implementation and optimization, operational process reviews, and technology assessments and creating technology roadmaps. Experienced in delivery assurance, risk management roles
· Ability to positively influence others without direct authority in efforts to move assigned projects forward.
· Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects with interrelated teams and technology issues simultaneously within aggressive timelines
· Excellent change management skills. IT Assessment workshop planning and facilitation skills
· Ability to work efficiently within a matrix management organization.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project required
· Excellent interpersonal, Communication, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
· Outstanding leadership and organizational skills required
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.