About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Manager of Technology Vendor Management - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
The IT Vendor Management Office Lead (VMO) Lead will be responsible for developing and setting-up the IT Vendor Management Office to support WestRock IT vendor management initiatives. The IT VMO Lead will partner with IT management and the WestRock Supply Chain organization to define vendor tiers, VMO processes and metrics, and develop an IT VMO maturity roadmap. Additionally, will be responsible for other related areas, processes and tools, such as software asset management.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Develop the structure and set-up the IT Vendor Management Office (VMO)
- Partner with Robotic Process Automation Manager to define the maturity roadmap for the IT VMO
- Interface with IT management, Procurement and WestRock Supply Chain organization to define vendor tiers, and VMO processes and metrics
- Support vendor negotiations with applicable data and information
- Identify and develop IT VMO reporting and analytics to support IT business management and decision making
- Manage relationships with identified IT strategic vendors
- Manage and track progress of software asset management maturity activities
- Collaborate with IT Transformation Communications to develop IT VMO communications
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelors in a degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Engineering or Finance.
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in supply chain and vendor management
- Strong negotiating skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with procurement systems (e.g. Ariba or other ERP native applications)
- Vendor Management Office experience a plus
- Master’s Degree a plus
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.