IT Research Analyst- Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
- Develop and lead the research and relations function within IT.
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver differentiating capabilities and solutions that enable efficiency, growth and engagement.
- Leverage innovative mindset to create and implement deliverables that will respond to the organization’s evolving needs and drive sustained value.
How you will impact WestRock:
Enable Research and Learning Mindsets
- Conduct comprehensive research for IT leadership and team members that will inform project execution, operational analysis, and strategic planning activities.
- Develop a platform and processes for proactively sharing trends, insights and thought leadership in a creative and digestible manner.
- Leverage traditional and innovative research methodologies to complete customized research for executive audiences.
- Create and drive a knowledge enablement program that provides informal, ongoing learning opportunities for IT resources.
Enhance Internal & External Relations
- Develop and implement IT’s university strategy and roadmap that will enable access to world-class research, peer networks, and students who are on the front lines of scientific and technological progress.
- Oversee IT’s university practicum and capstone students and projects.
- Coordinate and manage internal business stakeholders’ requests of information from IT leaders and SMEs.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years research, university relations, strategy and/or consulting experience.
- Ability to create deliverables, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work well with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience communicating effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to deliver results in an evolving, fast paced, and global environment.
- Passion to learn about new technologies, markets, and research methods.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.