About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
IT Support Analyst, Norcross, GA
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for supporting end user systems and processes across all divisions in WestRock. Primary responsibilities include day-to-day end user problem resolution after systems and processes are implemented, meeting with end-users to understand functional requirements, writing functional requirement documents to be used by development personnel, testing system functionality, and some training. The primary focus of the position is supporting our Compliant Pro QMS system. Various other business systems also supported. The candidate must have good interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills and be technically adept.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Support end user problem resolution after WestRock software and new business processes are implemented.
· Perform research on any reported problem.
· Answer questions, applying knowledge of custom and purchased software, hardware, and WestRock processes and policies.
· Investigate and resolves computer software problems of users.
· Work with end users to understand business system enhancement requests and documents business requirements in functional requirement documents.
· Communicate with programmers to explain software enhancement needs and issues and recommend changes to programs and software functionality.
· Analyze issue trends and make recommendations to management and development about system enhancements.
· Test enhancements to system functionality.
· Assist Implementation Managers with implementation duties.
· Perform one-one and small group training.
What you will need to succeed:
· Strong aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to resolve complex issues while retaining a strong customer service focus
· Team player with the ability to adjust to disparate personalities and work well within a diverse organization.
· Ability to research system issues, formulate solutions, and present solutions to end-users.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Willing to be available for phone support 24x7
· Minimum 3 years software support experience – QMS preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
· WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans