About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Radius CoE Senior Business Analyst
Forming part of the Radius CoE Standards Team the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the standardization of system and master data standards across the Consumer segment of the business. This will involve analysis of existing system software and future developments to determine the most appropriate standard solutions for the business. Additionally the role will require analysis of business process and definition of standard workflows to be utilized by the business. Supporting the modernization roll-out across the segment, the role will deliver on-site training, support and accurate migration of static/transactional data during system implementations.
- Provide expert knowledge for modules of the Radius CoE core systems.
- Evaluate system enhancements and additional software modules to determine best practice systems.
- Support system implementations into sites, training of users, resolution of problems, and promotion of best practice.
- Establish and manage, with the business, the appropriate master data standards.
- Define and manage data migration processes to support system implementations.
- Continuous review of specialist systems/modules with the aim of improving the business process efficiency.
- Maintain appropriate documentation to support standard system and implementation processes.
- Influence future development of systems in the direction required by the Company.
Requirements to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area
- Minimum seven years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment including 3 years in IT, Engineering or Product Management, preferably in the packaging industry.
- Broad knowledge of business processes of operations in the Consumer segment.
- Superior systems analysis and problem solving skills.
- Superior data management and migration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Keep abreast of business and technical trends within the industry.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to travel as required.