Technical Team Lead - Radius ERP
Multi Packaging Solutions is a print-based specialty packaging business within WestRock that focuses on healthcare and high-end consumer markets, including confectionery, cosmetics, premium spirits and media packaging. This business provides its customers with an extensive array of premium folding cartons, inserts, labels and rigid packaging across a variety of substrates and finishes.
To facilitate the collection and integration of company-wide information for more profitable business management we are in the process of implementing our new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software - Radius. To fulfill this mission we are looking for a Technical Team Lead.
Location: The role can be based at any current WestRock/MPS facility
Forming part of the Radius CoE Technical Team the successful candidate will be responsible for technical design, implementation, support, and management of the Radius CoE system environments. Working to ensure the team direction aligns with strategic initiatives such as cloud-based architecture.
- Responsible for build and maintenance of Radius CoE system architecture.
- Liaison with central shared service functions to ensure appropriate resource availability.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Radius CoE Technical team comprising database and system administrators
- Ensuring scaling of architecture to support appropriate system performance.
- Maintaining patch levels of Radius CoE software environments.
- Ensure appropriate compliance and security requirements are met.
Requirements to Succeed
- Educated to degree level or occupational equivalent.
- Minimum five years’ experience working within a similar technical role.
- Superior technical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of Windows and Unix operating systems and Progress, SQL databases would be preferred.
- Keep abreast of business and technical trends.
- Staff management experience.