Senior Manager – Business Analyst Team (EU)
Multi Packaging Solutions is a print-based specialty packaging business within WestRock that focuses on healthcare and high-end consumer markets, including confectionery, cosmetics, premium spirits and media packaging. This business provides its customers with an extensive array of premium folding cartons, inserts, labels and rigid packaging across a variety of substrates and finishes.
To facilitate the collection and integration of company-wide information for more profitable business management we are in the process of implementing our new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software - Radius. To fulfill this mission we are looking for a Senior Manager – Business Analyst Team (EU)
Location: The role can be based at any current MPS/WestRock facility in Europe
Forming part of the Radius CoE Team, and reporting to the Director - Radius CoE Operations, the successful candidates will be responsible for the day to day management of the EU and NA Business Analyst Teams. In addition, the role has responsibility for the successful delivery of ERP implementation projects being carried out by the BA Teams.
- Management of team providing on-site end-user support around project go-lives including resolution of problems, and promotion of best practice.
- Oversight of assigned project resources for the duration of the projects where necessary.
- Work closely with the CoE Standard Model team to understand future state standard model build and support deployment moving forward.
- Coordinate the implementation across Group of any enhancements or changes to systems to ensure minimum disruption and maximum utilization.
- Continual communication with sites on the issues and changes to systems/ modules to ensure minimum disruption, maximum utilization and seek feedback.
- Ensure support requests are prioritized to focus resource on most critical business issues
- Prioritize support requests to ensure the resource is continually focused on most critical business issues
Requirements to Succeed
- Educated to degree level or occupational equivalent.
- Minimum five years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the packaging industry.
- Broad knowledge of business processes of operations in the Consumer segment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Staff management experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to travel as required.