The Maintenance Technician is part of the team that maintains the corrugator to OEM conditions to ensure production, safety and quality. The position offers excellent pay, benefits, and career opportunities for those who desire to excel.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Corrugated/Converting equipment maintenance experience OR related heavy industrial maintenance experience
* Familiarity and experience with mechanical maintenance on large production machines using basic knowledge in electrical-power, fuses and meters
* Awareness of OSHA standards for electrical safety
* Ability to perform basic electrical and mechanical work as necessary
* Technical understanding and skills with a focus on safety
* Demonstrated troubleshooting abilities
* Understanding of control circuits, hydraulics and pneumatics is a plus
* Ability to read and understand machine manuals, mechanical drawings and blue prints
* Knowledge of preventive maintenance on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
* Ability to follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
* Ability to remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
What you need to succeed:
* Associate's degree or higher in Industrial Maintenance, Machining, or a related field preferred OR equivalent work experience
* Demonstrated advanced training or certification in the maintenance mechanical/electrical industry OR demonstrated work experience.
* Lean manufacturing knowledge, especially 5S, preferred
Conscientious & Productive, Result & Team oriented, Corrugated Equipment Maintenance experience preferred, Technical Understanding & Skills, Focus on Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail and Flexibility. Successful candidate can provide direction and also work independent of direction.
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled