A Victory Packaging Picker plays a key role in the efficient distribution of our warehouse deliveries and arrivals. Working in conjunction with all warehouse operational staff, a Picker selects, bundles, and organizes products from the warehouse in preparation for loading onto delivery trucks en-route to customers.
- Pickers prepare multiple orders timely and resourcefully throughout the working day
- Handles pick tickets/orders from warehouse management/staff to pull items from warehouse inventory
- Use RF guns and other electronic equipment as necessary.
- Physically pulls warehouse items by the stated number, size, color, quantity, quality, etc. requirements
- Compare and inspect physical items pulled to the requirements of the pick ticket/order
- Packs/wraps orders as required by item/delivery type, and prepares for shipment
- Transports orders to shipping locations/bins/docks using the proper material handling equipment
- Ensures that orders are staged correctly for each delivery
- Operates any material handling equipment following established safety guidelines
- Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
- May assist in placing incoming items in inventory
- Participate in conducting warehouse inventory counts as required. Additional Functions/Job Duties
- Other duties as assigned.
- One or more year(s) experience coordinating shipments in a warehousing or distribution environment
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure, and within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle detail oriented work to insure proper items and quantities are picked to arrive at customers in good condition.
- General fluency in English required, verbal and written
- High school diploma or equivalent Physical Requirements
- Agility to stand and walk for extended periods of time as a primary job responsibility
- Capacity to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. intermittently during a typical work shift
- Observance to established safety guidelines in conducting physical work activity duties
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Req ID: PICKE01571