WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
AP Coordinator - Jacksonville, FL
1660 Prudential Drive, Ste 202
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
At WestRock, we provide packaging solutions designed to give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with them to deliver the best value on everything from paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers to specialty packages, boxes and displays. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together. Every day, our 55,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in more than 300 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs.
Location and/or Business/Division Details (if applicable)
Title: AP Coordinator – Jacksonville, FL
Research, communicate, and process invoices for business units, working closely with the business units for accounting and approval
- Invoice processing for external suppliers including researching and resolving exceptions related issues
- Communication with internal customers which include responsibilities outside of normal business transactions which may include but are not limited to multiple facilities, Disbursements, Vendor Master Data team and the Business Process Support team to complete actions
- The daily batching and reconciliation of accounts payable invoicing
- Perform root cause analysis for failures and follows procedures to resolve
- Work in multiple systems such as JDEdwards, ServiceNow, and other ERPS (such as SAP, PECAS, Kartoncraft, and BPCS) to perform these daily tasks.
- Training and maintenance of related training guides
How you will impact WestRock:
- Capturing cost in the correct financial period is critical. This position helps facilitate that need.
- Building and reinforcing the accountability of P2P procedures for entering PO Receipts and resolving invoices in exception is the main focus of this work.
What you need to succeed:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable processing and reporting
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; it is imperative to be able to respond quickly to an escalated situation and to gather and report findings quickly
- Undergraduate degree preferred or demonstrated history of success in Accounts Payable, exceptions processing, and 3-way match experience.
- Teamwork and transferring knowledge are critical to the success of this position and the team
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
- Benefits package that include medical and dental plans, life insurance, dependent care, 401k savings plans and paid time off
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.