About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior Financial Analyst-Corrugated-Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Senior Financial Analyst will work in the preparation and review of internal and external reporting, various analytics, forecasts and budgets. Key areas of focus include productivity and monthly reporting and analysis of results in support of the Division Leadership teams. In addition, the Analyst will participate on various project teams. In performing these roles, the Analyst will be expected to interact with numerous functional departments (both at Corporate and at Division levels) and with all levels within the company. The position will improve the performance of the Business through analytical support, facilitation and engagement.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis, and support variances from budgets and forecasts from a business perspective.
- Prepare ad hoc financial and business-related analysis and research as necessary, from an operations and business perspective.
- Establish working relationship and consistent communication with Division Finance Managers and Directors.
· Build relationships with internal customers.
· Become knowledgeable in various financial and operating systems in order to provide support and direction as the Business requires.
· Implement and administer procedures and best practices related to business support analytics.
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· A minimum of 5+ years of relevant analysis experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· MBA or CPA strongly preferred
· Strong problem-solving skills, passion for improvement. Enjoy working in a team/collaborative environment
· Advanced skills in Excel and Hyperion SmartView. Experience with QlikView a plus.
· Ability to work independently, balancing routine responsibilities with ad hoc requests
· Able to thrive in a growing and fast-paced environment
· Previous experience in manufacturing industry preferred but not required
· Must possess potential to advance to a leadership role
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.