WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr Finance Manager - Atlanta, GA
3169 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Jefferson Plaza
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
Senior Manager, Finance – Atlanta, GA
The Senior Manager, Finance is a key role in the Fiber Solutions finance organization that helps drive finance decisions within the business unit structure. In this position, you will drive the monthly fiber cost forecasting/variance analysis process for all WestRock’s North American paper mills, lead quarterly procurement and commercial team departmental forecasting, and perform ad hoc analyses as needed. You will play a role in managing financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will also partner with WestRock business leaders to drive finance initiatives and decisions.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Serve as a key part of Fiber Solutions finance team
- Partner with business unit leadership and mill-level buying teams to prepare monthly fiber cost forecasts and variance analyses
- Support mill finance teams and leadership with fiber-related analytics
- Standardize and proactively lead monthly departmental reporting
- Coordinate and support process improvement efforts for fiber forecasts; build with goal of decreasing time required to execute while improving clarity and accuracy
- Support continued IT solutions related to improved forecasting and reporting efforts; support efforts underway to make the aggregation and sharing of data a more reliable part of the monthly process
- Lead and participate in cross functional teams to deliver on business unit, mill division, and vendor-related projects
- Lead and develop the Fiber Solutions finance team and be responsible for managing the team’s deliverables.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Ten (10) plus years of experience with prior responsibilities supporting management teams
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in building finance models and extracting actionable data
- Ability to work independently and combine efforts into higher level reporting
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for leading processes across the team structure
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to accuracy, passion for improvement and desire to work in a team/collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently, balancing routine responsibilities with ad-hoc requests
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.