Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts monthly, including bank reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries with supporting documentation.
- Uploads journal entries into the ERP.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Enjoys problem solving and working in a team environment.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time by the Assistant Controller and Controller.
- Work within ERP system on a regular basis to gather data, run reports, and monitor activity throughout month.
- Will be assisting Mexico branch on a daily basis.
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in accounting is preferable.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Attention to details.
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s and other advanced Excel functions is preferable.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
- Must be fluent in Spanish (read, speak and write)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers to type or handle. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Req ID: ACCOU01575