Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing!
Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Create new innovative designs/packages for an array of markets.
How you will impact WestRock
- Creates new innovative designs/packages for the various markets including pharmaceutical, entertainment, horticulture and many more. Brings in new substrates for packaging.
- Cuts and comps these designs.
- Creates comps to keep up with to day production work. Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have a minimum of three to five years' experience in packaging (structural) design.
- Have a minimum of three to five years' of experience in Artios CAD program.
- Experience in 3D programs is preferred.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Quark.
- Experience with various types of packaging is a plus.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
- Must be able to perform all essential function of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.