Customer Service Advocates at Victory Packaging receive and process material orders directly from customers via telephone, internet, or fax in a timely and accurate manner.
- Some college preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent speed and accuracy in data entry skills (prefer 65 wpm)
- Ability to create and edit documents in MS Office: Word and Excel
- Ability to identify issues and communicate with team or management
- Corrugated/Industrial Packaging experience a plus.
- Customer Service experience in an industrial environment
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES :
- Receive and enter order data into computer system.
- Process manufacturing orders.
- Receive and resolves most customer complaints.
- Track returned merchandise reason codes and makes adjustments to improve service quality.
- Consult with production, warehouse and drivers to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Compile quality measures and prepare various reports for management.
- Closely follow all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service.
- Work closely with sales team to identify new opportunities for customers.
- Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with sales representatives and warehouse team to meet and exceed customer's expectations.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Other duties as assigned
- Cross train in other functional areas of facility (e.g. accounts payables, accounts receivables
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Category: Customer Service
Req ID: CUSTO02167