Sr Brand Manager, Creative Services - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr Brand Manager, Creative Services – Atlanta, GA
WestRock is seeking an experienced brand manager to advance the WestRock brand. The Brand Manager will lead the delivery and evolution of our visual identity building brand awareness differentiating us from the competition and delivering memorable experiences to our target audiences. Working as a brand champion internally, this role will ensure a consistent brand identity across the enterprise including multiple businesses, functions and geographies. The candidate will report to the director, Communications Creative Services, and will work out of the Atlanta, Georgia, Home Office.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Develop and implement key strategies for the ongoing advancement of our visual brand identity
- Drive understanding and alignment across the organization around our brand identity; provide direction and ongoing education and updates to key teams
- Ensure consistency in brand look/feel/messaging and standards internally and externally
- Act as liaison between internal teams and the various creative and design teams to create engaging and compelling visual assets including but not limited to graphics, presentations, photography, animations, videos and collateral
- Review and provide feedback and guidance through the development of marketing and promotional materials to ensure consistency in the company’s internal and external materials
- Is up to date on key trends in the marketplace and ways to advance and deliver engaging, memorable experiences
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of visual assets and impact on campaigns and use on platforms
- Maintain and own brand assets, resources (digital hub) and tools (brand center)
- Coordinate internal and external resources (e.g. contractors, agencies) to create brand support materials, including graphics, templates and photography
- Other responsibilities include assistance with maintenance of corporate materials and budget management
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in b2b marketing environment; must have corporate marketing and/or branding experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and advance a corporate brand
- Able to clearly communicate and influence across cross-functional teams and manage vendor relationships
- Manage multiple projects concurrently with strong detail, problem-solving and process design capabilities
- Think creatively, quickly and innovatively and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with international teams preferred
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.