WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Currently seeking a Production Coordinator for our Planning department. Starting Pay $16.00/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
Provide administrative support to planning department and assist the customer service department.
How you will impact WestRock
· Maintains up to date and accurate information in both hard copy and electronic formats.
· Produces daily production reports.
· Takes customer service sales orders and enters into sales order log.
· Maintains sales order logs.
· Maintains sales orders on the unplanned list of the level load report.
· Supports planning representatives by providing timely up to date information on level load orders.
· Places orders into production by pulling components.
· Supports scheduling by ensuring glue style on sales orders are correct. Pulls components for new orders.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Prefer at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Must be able to learn and function effectively in Radius.
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have good interpersonal communication.
- Must possess effective time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock-MPS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.