About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Administrative Assistant - 1st shift - Dallas, TX
1455 Terre Colony Court
Dallas, Texas, 75212
Multi Packaging Solutions, a WestRock Company – Gift Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card (Gift Card) Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. Starting Pay $14.00 up to $18/hr based on experience. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan.
What you will do:
- Assist in the organization with interdepartmental paperwork
- Greet clients, accepts deliveries, and coordinates shared access to facility conference rooms and equipment
- Handle confidential information and non-routine information on a regular basis
- Handle office inventory and ordering of stationery, catering supplies and other consumables in line with current procedures and within budgets. This includes water, coffee and tea, toner, office supplies, and kitchen needs
- Prepare, update, and assist with reports, spreadsheets and other projects as requested.
- Provide general administrative support including answering phones, mailings, file management, labeling, photocopying, binding, and other related tasks
- Assist General Manager and other members of management team with managing their schedules
- Retrieve information as required
- Prepare overnight/courier shipments
- Distribute incoming packages
- Arrange travel as necessary for members of management team
- Generate and distribute reports as required
- Attend/participate in meetings as required
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D required
- Two years of related experience required
- Mathematical ability to perform calculations required for the job
- Basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Organization skills and effective time management
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.