About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Make-up Box Supervisor
Supervise employees of the Corrugator Department to meet manufacturing and production schedules. Coordinate Make-up Box operations and maintain effective quality procedures and safety regulations.
How you will impact WestRock
- Coordinates schedules to manufacturing needs.
- Supervise employees to accomplish productivity, safety, quality and efficiency goals.
- Prepare and submit plant reports and metrics.
- Controls load factors and workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Maintain an effective, on-going safety plan.
- First point of contact for all hourly employee concerns.
- Ensure that on a daily basis all company standards and customer commitments (i.e., output, on-time delivery) are followed within the plant.
- Monitors all control procedures.
- Build effective relationships with all internal departments to produce a superior product
- Enforce plant safety regulations and housekeeping practices and encourage employees to become safety conscious.
- Coordinates production operations and requirements for finished products and needs for materials and labor.
- Maintains effective departmental quality procedures.
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a high-volume manufacturing environment or relevant experience in a Box Make-Up Facility.
- Effective process management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Make-up Box supervisory experience preferred
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.