About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior Data Reporting Analyst, Master Data Management - Duluth, GA
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
Searching for a MDM Data Reporting Analyst to develop effective reporting solutions enabling better decision making across the WestRock Procurement organization as well as other departments in the business. The analyst will need to foster relationships throughout the organization to identify where data resides, how to access the data, how the data is connected and develop an understanding of what the data means to the business.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Develop and maintain reporting & reporting applications necessary to respond to procurement needs for centralized data reporting and analytics
- Leverage analytics tools to create new dashboards, specific reports and support ad hoc requests. Develop ideas and tools to improve usability of company’s internal data sources
- Involved in the full lifecycle of delivering projects from creation and review of requirements to the accountability for delivery of customized reporting solutions that deliver long term value
- Partners closely with the business to identify and analyze reporting requirements
- Create technical documentation related to the data reporting and integration solutions developed
- Effectively diagnose, isolate and resolve complex data problems that may arise within data reports and/or the analytics tools used
- Ensures the quality of work output by displaying a keen attention to detail while ensuring all reporting and analytical responsibilities are completed competently and in a timely manner
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related area preferred
- 5 years of business reporting/analytics experience, preferably in a MDM organization
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, graphing, macros)
- Experience accessing ERP data tables (JDE & SAP) and extracting data for analysis
- Exposure to QlikView data visualization tool and dashboarding techniques
- Familiar with creating data queries and the use of SQL Server and/or Visual Basic
- Familiar with database design and management in Microsoft Access
- Ability to create reports and dashboards from various data sources
- Knowledge of Master Data Management concepts & methodologies
- Experience with tools and techniques surrounding ETL/MDM, business intelligence (BI), data visualization and analytics
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.