About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Coordinator - Denver, CO
5050 East 50th Ave
Denver, Colorado, 80216
Provide effective use of maintenance materials and machine downtime to maintain production equipment availability and performance at satisfactory levels through the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of repair activities. Responsibilities include the purchasing for maintenance and production.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Review work orders and job lists, make estimates for labor and material costs, examine priorities and obtain proper approvals for repairs. Publish daily schedules.
- Obtain materials by stores requisition, purchase order or prefabrication and insure correctness and specifications.
- Engage contractors, servicemen or engineering support as required.
- Maintain all required files and computer updates.
- Plan maintenance jobs, with assistance of the maintenance manager, to identify and provide materials, manning requirements, and other support needed to complete required work.
- Exerts fiscal responsibility by working to secure best quality of service at fair market pricing
- Complete requisitions and purchase orders as needed for planned jobs.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with maintenance and production management to respond to maintenance work order requests.
- Maintain accurate records of work orders active and completed.
- Responsible for the overall success of the planning function, including length of time for repair and cost estimate of labor, material and outside services.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent problem solving and attention to detail. Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments and with management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required. Knowledge of JD Edwards desirable.
- Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical components used in industrial applications.
- Prior maintenance planning, scheduling and/or reliability experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and or experience in corrugate processes and equipment preferable.
- Effectively relates to technicians and to on-the-floor maintenance work.
- Ability to work with technology.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.