Forklift Operator - Dayton, NJ
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Forklift Operator - Dayton, NJ
1 Corn Road
Dayton, New Jersey, 08810
- Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
- Focusing on our customers’ success will allow you opportunities to develop and grow your career in manufacturing
How you will impact WestRock:
· Ensure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserve
· Embrace the WestRock culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
What you need to succeed:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass forklift certification training
- Must be able to operate motorized vehicle and possess a valid state driver’s license
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to safely operate both forklifts and clamp trucks.
- Must be able to use a computer for data entry
- A strong desire to advance within the industry
- Corrugated box manufacturing a plus
- Flexibility to work 1st or 2nd shifts (6AM-2PM or 2PM-10PM); available to work overtime, including weekends as needed
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
· Math skills will be assessed
· Offer contingent on passing background screening pre-employment physical and drug screen
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.