About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Assembly Project Coordinator- Sales Support
365 Crossing Road
Bolingbrook, Illinois, 60440
The Assembly Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating stages of production process assembling information from clients, sales staff, sales project managers and designers. Maintaining and translating that information into proper format in order to estimate cost, obtain materials, produce, ship and bill orders. You will act as the liaison between customers and plant personnel.
How will you impact Westrock
- Create and submit accurate and timely work order packets to Assembly, allowing for effective scheduling and efficient production.
- Manage customer product, components and miscellaneous inventory assuring availability to meet production needs.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with cross- functional counterparts to complete orders, improve processes and enhance company performance
- Validate order quantities produced or procured, shipped, and invoiced and notify appropriate Sales personnel and or customer if order is short . Request billing method for order balance
- Close orders as appropriate
- Enter data into customers computer system if needed
- Communicate with external customers to assist in meeting their needs, act as liaison btw customer and Plant personnel
- Actively participate in new technology introductions and or implementations
- Ability to target and achieve results by setting and accomplishing challenging goals
What you need to Succeed
- Prioritizes and manages tasks effectively while maintaining an organized system to monitor progress, overcome obstacles, accepts accountability, sets standards and responsibilities with leadership and motivation
- Clearly communicates and exchanges, thoughts, ideas and messages both verbal and written
- Develops and maintains accurate and punctual reports, delivers engaging presentations and shares information and ideas in a timely manner.
- Builds customer confidence for both internal and external customers by setting achievable customer expectations and assumes responsibility for solving customer problems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work
- Advanced computer skills: Strong proficiency with
- Systems experience with AS400 or word Excel and WRMD proprietary systems preferred
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Undergraduate degree is preferred
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.