Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - Atlanta, GA
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
This position is responsible for supply chain metrics and reporting, system master data management, and analyses that drive the Corrugated Supply Chain tactical and strategic decisions. The Supply Chain Analyst will ensure data accuracy in critical systems and key metric reporting, complete complex analysis with clarity and precision, and influence others to drive excellence in service to all customers at the lowest network cost to serve. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, consistent, quick learner, critical thinker, and able to complete advanced high-quality analysis with tight deadlines. The individual should be experienced in using data to influence and motivate others. This position will require up to 15% travel.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Supply Chain Analyst position are:
- Responsible for the development and management of business metrics and reporting
- Own master data management within systems to ensure accuracy
- Manage frequent adjustments to master data, and regulate existing processes
- Work with system IT administrators to run processes to load data, generate forecasts, and pass critical information across systems
- Manage system forecasting processes and inventory policy
- Facilitate discussion to drive supply chain excellence through data analysis
- Lead and participate in cross-functional continuous improvement projects for process improvement, service and on time delivery improvement, and cost reduction
- Complete on demand data mining and complex ad hoc analysis concerning inventory management, order management, operations, metrics, and budgets while managing standard role responsibilities
- Document Standard Operating Procedures and update as needed
- Understand business/division objectives and execute work with alignment
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in one of the following: Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management
- 3 - 5 years in Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Analytics preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Access, SQL and forecasting tools
- Project management experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt is a plus
- Must possess superior communication skills
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.