Account Executive, Displays - Toledo, OH
Fayette / Ohio / United States
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Account Executive, Displays - Toledo, OH
1635 Coining Dr
Toledo, Ohio, 43612
The Account Executive is responsible for developing new clients and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, assuring that revenue targets and strategic company goals are met or exceeded and that the goods and services provided to the client meets their needs. The role is to grow market share through new business development and growth while meeting and exceeding business sales goals set forth annually.
How You Will Impact WestRock
· Develop a business plan for each account in addition to identify, solicit, develop, and secure new business opportunities.
· Grow market share, product margin and book of business.
· Prepare, organize and present customer presentations.
· Coordinate use of other company resources (e.g. customer service, technical, plant operations) to provide value added services to accounts.
· Provide analysis and information on sales forecasts, new business and budget preparation.
· Identify and develop sales leads through various sources (business/industry directories and publications, trade shows, web sites etc.)
· Develop an in-depth knowledge through a structured and consistent management process that results in increased sales activity.
· Establish and maintain customer relationships and provide primary customer contact
· Travel as needed to call on regular and prospective customers; travel requirement fluctuates depending on need and may encompass 100% of the Account Executive’s time in certain situations
· Make presentations to existing and prospective clients on product lines and competently handle questions and objections.
· Partner with clients to assess marketing and promotional needs
· Work with internal resources including Design, Estimating, Project Management, Production and Fulfillment to initiate and complete projects and orders
Initiate programs as required using Merchandising Displays’ proprietary front-end systems
· Investigate and resolve customer problems.
· Do regular “store check” to assess the quality of finished product in the marketplace and analyze promotional effectiveness
· Prepare various sales and business activity reports, and expense reports
· Manage time efficiently to achieve completion of prioritized tasks.
· Report and monitor sales activity and performance against a target on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
· Accurately and efficiently deal with all sales inquiries in a timely manner
· Generate sufficient sales leads to achieve targeted revenue.
· Grow the business with existing customers
· Systematically manage all contacts to better service and target the customers and prospects.
· Establish an effective working relationship with customer service representatives and other key internal team members.
What You Need to Succeed
· A Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline preferred
· At least 3-5 years successful verifiable and progressive sales experience maintaining major account relationships and meeting personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products.
· At least 3- 5 years of sales experience with a QUANTIFIABLE record of success in new business development, and sales goal achievement.
· Prior knowledge of point of purchase display industry or a related sales field.
· Familiarity with field concepts, practices and procedures, and use knowledge of WestRock capabilities to develop customer solutions within WestRock’s ability to execute those solutions.
· Proven prospecting, follow-up, and consultative selling abilities.
· A strong business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, and interpersonal effectiveness.
· Ability to travel
· Strong communication skills
What we offer
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.