About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
West Coast Sales Representative - Los Angeles, CA
14103 Borate St
Santa Fe Springs, California, 90670
We are seeking a Outside Sales Representative to cover Southern California as well as Arizona and New Mexico for our RTS Packaging, LLC division. RTS Packaging produces partitions, pads, and die cuts for major customers domestically. These products are used by many companies for protection and stability of their products during shipping and storage.
The primary focus of the Sales Representative position is to manage and grow sales in the Southern California area. (90% of the activity) Coverage is also required for Arizona and New Mexico. (10% of the activity) This includes growing business at existing accounts, as well as prospecting for new business, and providing sales support to National and/or House Accounts.
How You will impact WestRock
· Develops and implements strategies to establish and maintain account relationships and meet sales targets. Develops business plans for accounts.
· Develops strong client relationships over time that provides significant input to planning product, price and service strategies.
· Solicits new business opportunities within sales territory.
· Interacts with other WestRock divisions.
· Provides analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation for the territory.
· Employ account and market knowledge to recommend custom value propositions for each account.
What You need for success
· Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
· Manufacturing sales experience is strongly preferred.
· Good computer skills (MS Office and SalesForce)
· Some overnight travel is required.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.