The Ravenna location is seeking a Customer Service Representative who will courteously receive all calls coming into the Customer Service phone lines. Accurately enter orders from both customers and the sales force. Solicit add-on sales. Assist customers with inquiries, samples and catalog requests. Maintain complete customer history information.
How you will impact WestRock:
• Answers all phone calls quickly and efficiently and achieve target productivity goals for customer phone contacts.
• Supports sales force with information sharing and customer support.
• Calls customers and/or Reps to get answers to questions on orders.
• Directly enters order, solicits add-on sales, and verifies order with every customer contact.
• Verifies and/or updates all customer records with every customer contact and/or order entered.
• Enters and/or receives a form of payment with every order initiated.
• Processes/enters all assigned orders received through various means and achieves target productivity goals for orders entered.
• Utilizes credit card program to authorize payment on appropriate orders.
• Proofs orders for correct information.
• Responsible for continually developing product knowledge including specials and pricing.
• Prints and assembles orders immediately after entry within given guidelines.
• Communicates customer complaints or inquires to appropriate person to achieve customer resolution in a timely manner, including writing credits when needed.
• Prepares quotation request for estimators and presents customer-presentable quotes for customers both internal and external as required
• Provides basic tech support for customers using web.
• Communicates in a timely manner to other areas with regards to questions on orders.
• Meets target monthly and yearly metric guidelines for production and accuracy.
• Assists customers at the request of or in the absence of sales.
• Follows all required guidelines and procedural expectations throughout the supply chain as established.
• Distributes orders in a timely manner within established guidelines.
• Backs up other areas of Customer Service as needed.
• Performs other job duties, as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.)
• Must have minimum six months to one year related experience
• Must be competent in various software applications and certifications, such as Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and email
• Must demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills
• Must be well-organized and able to manage time efficiently.
• Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be reliable and able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be accurate and thorough when capturing and communicating data.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.