Account Manager - New Jersey
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Account Manager - New Jersey
11333 General Drive
Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Account Manager – Box On Demand – New Jersey
Box On Demand (BOD) by WestRock is in the unique position of being at the very front end of providing an extremely innovative solution into the large, but until now mature corrugated box market. With this, BOD is enjoying rapid growth and is looking for highly capable, energetic individuals who see the opportunity to help drive this evolving market in a small, agile company environment
The Account Manager will represent the Box On Demand and successfully develop and deliver sales in the designated regions. Account Manager shall use best efforts to sell Box On Demand products in the designated Region. Box On Demand products include the placement of equipment systems into new and existing customers, combined with a raw material supply commitment.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Selling and coordination: Coordinating sales efforts with Box On Demand. To this end, the Account Manager will effectively and promptly follow up leads and referrals supplied by Company and complete sales at or above expected levels
· Customer targeting. Performing business development activities required to identify potential sales targets according to appropriate end-use markets
· Is responsible and accountable for designated account activity and business development
· Identifies and drives new business activities
· Understands and proactively anticipates the needs of customers’ business
· Actively follows and researches ongoing market and competitor activity within the Region
· Thoroughly understands customers’ business and advises customers on product integration options into their operation(s)
· Understands product technology to a deep level and brings forth product improvement and business building ideas on a regular basis
· Knows how to identify, plan and manage priorities and activities to successfully achieve goals within the region
· Understands, effectively communicates and solves problems at all levels within targeted customers, utilizing various leadership and negotiation skills
· Demonstrate effective presentation skills and the ability to persuade
· Understanding of Box On Demand’s overall portfolio to represent our work with knowledge of its objectives and results
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
· Documents activity as required within defined CRM program
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree – Engineering preferred
· Direct experience selling production equipment and associated production raw materials in combination
· Three years minimum of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
· Proven ability to sell within technical/manufacturing environments
· PC proficiency
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills
· Extensive travel required
· All prospective employees must pass a background check
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.