About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
370 South Rutherford Blvd
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37130
The Graphic Coordinator will be responsible for developing production ready graphics that will be printed on flexo presses. The successful candidate will schedule graphics and print plates to meet service requirements of the manufacturing plant and supply pricing of prepress/printing plates. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administration skills as well as a Graphic Design background.
- Develop digital graphics to meet customer requirements which include creating new graphics as required
- Create vector art from scanned images
- Import and verify CAD
- Position graphics in CAD and step as required
- Compensate graphics for flexo corrugated printing
- Set file to be production ready for mounting and plate making/ manufacturing plant
- Trouble shoots print issues and establish corrective action
- Scheduling to meet the service requirements of the manufacturing plant
- Supply pricing of prepress/printing plates
- Supply digital proofing to ensure customer requirements are met
- Manage data base and digital print files
- Attend Press Runs in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to identify “Preprint and Litho opportunities”
- Support local and Graphic Solution sales teams
- Attend Off-site customer meetings
- Light travel may be required
- Follow workflows
- Support/follow WestRock safety and culture
- Participate in team and collaborate calls
Graduate of Graphic Arts/Design Program
3-5 years experience
Must have strong administrative skills
Customer service background
Ability to work on Mac computers
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.