Sales Production Coordinator - Lansing, MI
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Sales Production Coordinator - Lansing, MI
5800 West Grand River Ave
Lansing, Michigan, 48906
The Lansing location is seeking a Sales Production Coordinator who will support sales team, manage the production workflow, and interact closely with customers. Supports department by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information and resolving problems.
How you will impact WestRock
- Manages production statuses among multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Creates price proposals.
- Manages package development.
- Communicates daily with customers and manufacturing staff.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history, identifying alternate means for filling orders, and notifying managers and customers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profiles.
- Prepares and distributes monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data, and developing presentation formats and creating materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses.
- Forwards expense reports for reimbursement.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in printing, multi-media, mass-market, or entertainment industry preferred.
- Must have ability to communicate proactively.
- Must have excellent follow up and follow through skills.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects successfully.
- Must have experience entering data using a variety of computer software programs.
- Must have basic proficiency using all Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Must have ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and clients.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Click here to find our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Westrock participates in E-Verify
We do understand that some of our candidates may require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the WestRock application process, including use of this website. If this is the case for you, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 1-800-762-5836. Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned. One of our Talent Acquisition or Human Resources members will work with you to provide alternative means to submit your application.