About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Supervises and manages four Customer Service Representatives at the WestRock corrugate sheet plant and fulfillment center in Gallatin, TN. Handles all pricing. Serves as liaison between customer, business acquisition and order fulfillment to ensure customer satisfaction with products and service.
How you will impact WestRock
- Customer Contact – conducts phone calls, coordinates and attends customer visits, submits sample requirements to QA, obtains credit information, coordinates applicable UPS or Fed Ex shipments, expedites orders and shipments, completes new business forms, attends pre-flight meetings and sends out order acknowledgements.
- RFQs – enters requests for quotes and submits pricing to customer and sales representative, prints spreadsheet quotes, pulls worksheets for new business.
- Customer Approvals – follows up with customers regarding status of approvals.
- Specification Maintenance – supervises maintenance of carton specifications, global specifications and department instructions, maintains customers in the system, and revises specs/instructions based on manufacturing feedback.
- Inventory Monitoring – monitors roll stock and finished goods.
- Sales Support – provides administrative support to sales team.
- Provides other assistance to the Plant Manager as requested.
- Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, security procedures and instructions. Performs all duties according to established safety policy, including wearing all required PPEs to perform duties.
- Willing to work flexible hours, if necessary.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent organizational skills to include follow-up and accountability.
- Professional customer satisfaction skills needed to maintain positive external and internal relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include effective listening.
- Must be able to understand and/or explain technical procedures.
- Proficiency in computer applications to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to easily adapt to fluctuations in business cycles and workload.
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain accuracy and fulfill customer expectations.
- Some travel may be required to other plants.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and
Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.